We are so happy that you have chosen Good Pediatrics for your family and would like to make your registration process as smooth as possible. The following instructions will help you to register your children, allow our office to obtain any previous medical records, and familiarize Dr. Good and her staff with your child's individual medical needs.
In order to register your family in our system, we request that you complete three New Patient Registration forms online. Please complete the New Patient Registration, Medical History and the Family History forms after reading these directions. If you are parents expecting your first baby, please check out our page dedicated to you and your growing family Expecting Parents.
We ask that you contact your family's previous pediatrician and request that they forward your child's complete medical records to our offices. You may bring those files in person, or they may be faxed to 888-529-6332. Our address is 1961 Floyd Street, Suite A, Sarasota, FL 34239.
If your child is scheduled for a Well Child Exam, Asthma follow-up, or a visit related to ADD/ADHD, you will also need to complete an online assessment tool called CHADIS. We use this questionnaire to help determine if your child is developing on schedule. As no one knows your child better than you do, the CHADIS helps our staff develop a better picture of your child's health. When issues are caught early, treatment is more effective. The CHADIS also allows you to share any questions or concerns you might have with the doctor outside of the confines of an appointment. You will need to complete a CHADIS before every annual visit.
Here are a few instructions for registering on CHADIS:
- Click visit CHADIS
- Look on the left under Families and Teens and click on Register
- The Invitation Code is 9419557337 (Good Pediatric's phone number with no dashes)
- Enter your email, if you do not have an email, then you may register using your first and last name.
- Enter your child’s information and select Dr. Good.
- Choose the “take questionnaire” button which will take you to a page to choose reasons for using CHADIS and select either Well Child Visit (your first visit is usually a well-child check), Asthma or ADD/ADHD (follow up or initial) visit.
- Complete questionnaires and please press submit button.
- Parents are to fill out forms for well-child visits until age 11. At age 12 your child should complete the questionnaire.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a 30 minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms, update any insurance information, and ensure you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.