Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
You have the right to:
- Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
- Correct your paper or electronic medical record
- Request confidential communication
- Ask us to limit the information we share
- Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared your information
- Get a copy of this privacy notice
- Choose someone to act for you
- File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
We may use and share your information as we:
- Treat you
- Bill for your services
- Help with public health and safety issues
- Comply with the law
- Address law enforcement, and other government requests
You have some choices in the way that we use and share information as we:
- Provide mental health care
- Market our services and sell your information
- Raise funds
Written copies of this policy are available upon request.